Banana Yogurt Smoothie
- 4 large bananas, sliced
- 2 cups banana-flavored yogurt
- 2 teaspoons banana essence
- ¼ cup rum
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple, well-drained
- 2 ice cubes, finely shaved
- Place bananas, banana-flavored yogurt and banana essence in a blender. Pulse until reduced to a puree. Pour in rum, pineapple juice and molasses. Pulse again until well-blended.
- Pour smoothie into 2 glasses. Sprinkle tops with crushed pineapple and shaved ice. Serve immediately.
- An alternate version for this recipe is to make popsicles. Omit shaved ice and increase yogurt to 4 cups. Blend together all ingredients in a blender, except the crushed pineapple. Divide among 6 to 8 popsicle molds. Sprinkle with crushed pineapple and freeze until firm.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 22, 2016 7:56 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: banana • Banana Yogurt Smoothie • Banana Yogurt Smoothie Recipe • beverage recipes • Beverages • drinks • drinks recipes • Garden strawberry • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies • Yoghurt
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!