Banana Strawberry Smoothie
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 handful fresh strawberries, stemmed and hulled
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup banana-flavored yogurt
- 1/3 cup strawberry-flavored yogurt
- 2/3 cup crushed ice
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mash together bananas and lemon juice with a fork to prevent from browning. Set aside.
- Mash together strawberries and honey until reduced to a coarse pulpy consistency. Set aside.
- Whisk together banana and strawberry yogurts. Transfer into a blender and pulse with crushed ice until frothy. Pour into a sherbet glass and fold in mashed bananas and strawberries.
- Whip cream until stiff. Spoon into a piping bag fitted with an open star tip. Pipe whipped cream over smoothie and insert straw. Serve immediately.
- You may also use frozen bananas or strawberries, however, they must be thawed and drained well as the fruits in this recipe are mashed with a fork, rather than processed in a blender or food processor.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 25, 2016 8:10 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: banana smoothie recipes • banana smoothies • Banana Strawberry Smoothie • Banana Strawberry Smoothie Recipe • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink recipes • drinks • Recipes • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!