- 1-1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg, grated
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup granulated white sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons banana liqueur
- 2 teaspoons banana essence
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 cup ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly brush bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Combine together graham crumbs, light brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and melted butter. Mix well. Press onto the bottom and about ½ inch up the sides of prepared pan. Chill until filling is ready.
- Beat cream cheese on low speed until smooth and creamy. Add sugar, and continue beating on medium speed. Beat in eggs one by one, beating well after each until blended. Beat in banana essence, vanilla, sour cream and half and half. Continue beating for another 1 to 2 minutes to fully incorporate ingredients. Fold in mashed bananas.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smoothen top. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until cake top is nearly set but still wiggly. Remove pan from oven and allow to cook on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a knife around pan to loosen cake. Allow to cool completely, about 1 hour or so. Chill cheesecake for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Once cake is ready to serve, carefully remove pan sides and cut cake into wedges before serving.
- If desired, garnish cheesecake with whipped cream and banana slices then dust with cinnamon.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 17, 2017 4:03 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: baking • Baking and Confections • Banana Cheesecake • banana cheesecake recipe • banana cheesecakes • banana desserts • banana recipes • Cake • Cheesecake • cheesecake recipes • cheesecakes • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • Recipe • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!