Baked Potato Chips
- 3 pounds baby potatoes, scrubbed and cut into ¼-inch thick rounds
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- pinch of paprika
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly brush a rimless cookie sheet with an extra amount of olive or canola oil. Set aside.
- Combine together potatoes, olive oil, salt, cayenne pepper and ground pepper. Toss to coat.
- Spread potato slices on prepared cookie sheet, making a single layer. Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes, rotation cookie sheet halfway through the procedure, until potatoes are crisp and golden brown. Spread baked chips on waxed paper and allow to cool for 5 to 7 minutes. Sprinkle with additional salt and/or cheese powder, if desired. Serve immediately.
- If you need thinner slices, use a vegetable peeler to slice potatoes. Reduce heat to 350°F to 375°F to prevent potatoes from burning. You may also use ground cayenne pepper or finely chopped garlic as seasoning in place of paprika pepper. Store-bought barbecue flavoring or seasoning can also be used.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 20, 2016 7:46 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • Baked Potato Chips • baked potato chips recipes • chip recipes • chips • Fruit and Vegetable • Potato • Potato chip • potato chip recipes • potato chips • Recipes • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!