- 2 cups chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, loosely packed
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Bailey's Irish Cream
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-¼ cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces milk chocolate chips, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons dark cocoa powder, for dusting
- Lightly coat a 9- or 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine together cookie crumbs, light brown sugar, melted butter and Bailey’s. Stir together until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press onto the bottom and about 1 to 1-½ inches up the sides of prepared pan. Chill until needed.
- Beat cream cheese on low speed until smooth and creamy. Beat in Bailey’s and confectioners’ sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat whipping cream until fluffy and nearly doubled in volume. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon over chilled crust and smoothen top. Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight or up to 2 days, for best results.
- Just before serving, dip a thin, sharp knife in hot water and wipe dry. Run knife along the sides of pan to loosen cake. Remove pan sides. Carefully use a thin spatula, also dipped in hot water and wiped to loosen cake from pan bottom. Transfer onto a serving plate.
- Sift cocoa powder on top of cake, and cut into wedges before serving.
- You may also use shavings of dark or bittersweet chocolate as cake decoration in place of cocoa powder.
- To make flawless cuts, dip a thin, sharp knife in hot water and wipe with a clean cotton cloth. Do not use paper towels, as fibers may stick to knife and gets transferred to the cake. Repeat procedure, as needed, to slice all of the cake.
- Another style in cutting unbaked cheesecake is to use a length of clean, unflavored floss. Hold both ends of floss tightly on both hands, position floss over the portion of cake you would like to cut and bring both hands down, making sure that floss is taut, cutting the cake as you go. Use a sharp knife to finish cutting through the crust, if needed.
2 cups chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
¼ cup light brown sugar, loosely packed
1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon Bailey’s Irish Cream
3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons Bailey’s Irish Cream
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1-¼ cups heavy whipping cream
4 ounces milk chocolate chips, coarsely chopped
3 tablespoons dark cocoa powder, for dusting
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 23, 2017 4:22 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Baileys Cheesecake • baileys cheesecake recipe • baking • Baking and Confections • Cheesecake • cheesecake recipe • cheesecake recipes • cheesecakes • Chocolate • chocolate cheesecake • chocolate desserts • chocolate recipes • Cream cheese • dark chocolate • dark chocolate desserts • Dessert • dessert recipes • Desserts • irish cream cheesecake • Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!