Bacon Cheese Dip
- 1 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 8 ounces herbed feta cheese, drained and crumbled + extra for topping
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup white onion, minced
- ¼ teaspoon tabasco sauce or to taste
- 8 to 10 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled (divided)
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tarragon leaves, chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Combine together sour cream, feta cheese and cream cheese in a food processor. Pulse until smoother and creamy. Add onion, tabasco sauce and 2/3 of the bacon. Process for another 3 to 5 minutes or until well-blended.
- Add parsley, basil, tarragon, salt and pepper into the mixture. Stir with a spoon or spatula until herbs are fully distributed. Transfer dip in a bowl and top with remaining bacon bits. If desired, top with additional crumbled feta or grated parmesan cheese. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, set bowl of dip on a platter and surround with crackers, fruit or vegetable slices, bread sticks or fried meat pieces.
- Double this recipe and toss with cooked pasta. Spoon into a baking dish and generously top with grated cheddar or Monterey Jack. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese melts. Voila! Dip-cum-pasta sauce in one recipe.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 22, 2016 7:56 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • bacon • Bacon Cheese Dip • bacon cheese dip recipe • bacon dip • bacon dip recipes • Cheese • cheese dip • cheese dip recipes • dip • dip recipes • dips • meat • Pork • Recipes • Sauces Dips Gravies and Toppings • Snack • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!