Bacon and Apple Roll Ups
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted (for brushing)
- 1 container (8 ounces) crescent dinner rolls
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard, divided
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled to bits
- 2 large ripe apples, peeled, cored and cut into 1/8-inch thick wedges
- ¼ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly brush baking sheet with some of the melted butter. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into two rectangles. Pinch perforations together to prevent rolls from breaking up during baking. Set aside.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, ketchup and half of the prepared mustard. Spread onto the dough, all the way to the sides. Sprinkle with bacon bits. Arrange apple wedges over bacon layer, making sure that none of the pieces overlap.
- From the long side, roll up dough, jellyroll-style. Cut each roll into four portions and pinch together both ends to prevent filling from bursting out. Brush exterior of crescent rolls with more melted butter and set onto prepared baking sheet, seam side-down. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden-brown. Remove baking sheet from oven and allow rolls to cool slightly for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve warm.
- You can make this recipe ahead. Wrap filled rolls with plastic and freeze until needed. Thaw rolls to room temperature before baking, following the rest of the steps as per the recipe.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 22, 2016 7:56 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • apple • bacon • Bacon and Apple Roll Ups • Bacon and Apple Roll Ups Recipe • Recipe • Recipes • roll ups • roll ups recipes • rollups • Snack • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!