- 2 cups fresh tart apples
- 2 cups fresh avocado, pitted and cubed
- 1 cup watermelon, cubed and seeded
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup apple cider
- sugar or honey to taste
- crushed ice, as needed
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, lightly toasted and finely chopped
- Cut each apple in half and remove seeds and core. Leave the skin or peel using a vegetable peeler, according to preference. Place in a blender and puree until smooth. Add avocado, watermelon, orange juice and apple cider. Sweeten with sugar or honey to taste. Add crushed ice and process for another 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth and free of lumps.
- Divide smoothie among 2 to 4 glasses and garnish tops with chopped pistachios. Serve smoothies right away.
- Makes 2 to 4 servings.
- Aside from avocado, you may also use celery, spinach, kiwi or green mangoes to convert this smoothie into a green smoothie.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
The Mother Tongue: English and How it Got that Way
With dazzling wit and astonishing insight, Bill Bryson—the acclaimed author of The Lost Continent—brilliantly explores the remarkable history, eccentricities, resilience a... read more →
Prices are accurate as of December 3, 2016 10:20 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: apple • Apple Smoothie • Apple Smoothie Recipe • Beverage • beverage recipes • drink • drink recipes • drinks • fruit • fruit smoothie recipes • fruit smoothies • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!