Apple Raspberry Smoothie
- 2 large apples, peeled (if desired), cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries (thaw and drain well, if using frozen berries)
- 1 large banana, cut up
- 2 large kiwi fruits, peeled and cut up
- ½ cup apple cider
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 to 4 ice cubes or as needed
- Pulse apples and lemon juice in a blender until pureed. Add raspberries, banana, kiwi fruit pieces, apple cider, yogurt and ice cubes. Process for another 2 to 3 minutes or until very smooth. Pour into a glass and serve right away.
- If you prefer a greener smoothie, replace kiwi with 1 to 2 bunches baby spinach leaves, washed and picked. Since apple cider might collided with the spinach “juices,” replace cider with very cold water.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 23, 2017 4:22 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: apple • Apple Raspberry Smoothie • Apple Raspberry Smoothie Recipe • Beverages • drink • drink recipes • drinks • green smoothie • green smoothie recipes • green smoothies • raspberry • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!