Apple Pie Smoothie
- 2 large apples, cored and quartered (leave the skin on or peel it off)
- 2 large bananas, peeled and each cut crosswise
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon apple pie spice, or to taste
- ½ cup unsweetened evaporated milk
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk or to taste
- 1 to 1-½ cups crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts or pecans, lightly toasted and chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chocolate graham cracker or chocolate biscotti crumbs (for garnish)
- Place apple slices in a blender. Add bananas, ground cinnamon and apple pie spice. Process until pureed, about 2 minutes. Add evaporated and condensed milk. Process for 30 seconds to combine. Add crushed ice and continue pulsing for another 1 minute.
- Pour smoothie into glasses and sprinkle tops with nuts and crumbs. Insert straw and serve immediately.
- You can also use almond or soy milk in place of evaporated milk. For the condensed milk, you can replace it with sweetened or unsweetened coconut cream.
- You can also sprinkle tops of each glass with ground flaxseed instead of nuts and cracker or biscotti crumbs.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 24, 2017 4:22 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: apple • apple pie • Apple Pie Smoothie • Apple Pie Smoothie Recipe • Baking and Confections • Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink • drink recipes • drinks • fruit smoothie • fruit smoothie recipes • fruit smoothies • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!