Apple Kiwi Green Smoothie
- 3 large kiwis, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 large apple, peeled cored and cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime zest, finely grated
- ½ cup plain or vanilla yogurt, chilled
- 1 bunch kale, ribs removed and torn to pieces
- 2 to 4 ice cubes
- Process together kiwi, apple, lime juice, zest and yogurt until reduced to a smooth puree, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add torn kale leaves and ice cubes. Pulse for another 1 minutes or until smooth. Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
- Spinach can also be added to this recipe. Replace lime with lemon or apple juice for a different version. If you feel adventurous, replace yogurt with softened plain chocolate or vanilla ice cream. Sprinkle with chopped nuts or poppy seeds just before serving, if desired.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 21, 2016 7:51 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: apple • Apple Kiwi Green Smoothie • Apple Kiwi Green Smoothie Recipe • Beverage • drink • drink recipes • drinks • green smoothie • green smoothie recipes • green smoothies • Kiwifruit • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!