Apple Grape Smoothie
- 1 large green apple, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 cups seedless green or white grapes
- 1 large banana, peeled and cut up
- 2 large kiwi fruits, peeled and diced
- ½ cup apple-flavored or mixed berry-flavored yogurt, chilled
- ½ cup very cold water
- Process apple pieces in a blender until reduced to a puree. Add grapes, banana slices, kiwi fruit pieces, yogurt and water. Process for another 1 to 2 minutes or until desired consistency is achieved. Serve immediately.
- Red grapes, seedless, can also be used. If desired, replace kiwi with leafy greens (about 1 handful). Replace yogurt with 1 large grapefruit and 2 tablespoons honey for real (organic) flavor.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
The Mother Tongue: English and How it Got that Way
With dazzling wit and astonishing insight, Bill Bryson—the acclaimed author of The Lost Continent—brilliantly explores the remarkable history, eccentricities, resilience a... read more →
Prices are accurate as of December 3, 2016 10:20 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: apple • Apple Grape Smoothie • Apple Grape Smoothie Recipe • Beverages • drink • drink recipes • drinks • Fruit and Vegetable • Grape • green smoothie • green smoothie recipes • green smoothies • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!