Apple Blueberry Green Smoothie
- 1 large apple, cored and diced (peel, if desired)
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries (thaw, if using frozen berries)
- 1 medium-sized banana, cut up
- ½ cup fresh spinach leaves, picked
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup ice water or as needed
- Place apple pieces and lemon juice in a blender. Process for 30 to 45 seconds or until roughly chopped. Add blueberries and banana. Process for another minute or until reduced to a puree. Add spinach, yogurt and ¼ cup water. Process until smooth, adding more water according to desired thickness. Serve immediately.
- If desired, use only the blueberries, banana and spinach. Toss apple pieces with lemon juice and stir into the smoothie for added crunch.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 26, 2016 8:17 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Apple Blueberry Green Smoothie • Apple Blueberry Green Smoothie Recipe • apples • Beverages • drink • drink recipes • drinks • green smoothie • green smoothie recipes • green smoothies • Recipes • smoothie • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!