- 1 cup romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, torn
- ½ cup canned red kidney beans, rinsed and patted dry
- ½ cup canned garbanzo beans, rinsed and patted dry
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 8 ounces salami, cubed
- 6 ounces Provolone, cubed
- 6 ounces Taleggio cheese, cubed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup green bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup zucchini, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup cauliflower, separated into florets
- ½ cup onion, sliced and separated into rings
- ¾ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup red wine
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-½ cups extra virgin olive oil
- Additional salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine together lettuce, beans, pepperoni, salami, cheeses, and vegetables in a salad bowl. Toss lightly to mix. Chill until needed.
- Combine together red wine vinegar, red wine, lemon juice honey and 2 teaspoons salt in a blender. Pulse until combine. While blender is running, gradually add olive oil in a thin stream until fully emulsified. Season with additional salt and pepper according to taste. Pour over salad and toss to coat evenly.
- Spoon salad into individual bowls and serve right away.
- You can make the vinaigrette a day ahead and keep refrigerated until needed. You may also opt to combine salad and vinaigrette the days before, and allow salad to “marinate” in the vinaigrette for added flavor.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of September 29, 2016 6:39 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: antipasto • antipasto recipes • Antipasto Salad • Antipasto Salad Recipe • appetizer • appetizer recipes • appetizers • appetizers and snacks • Olive oil • Pasta • Recipes • Salad • Snack • snack recipes • snacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!