Almond Cherry Fudge
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon almond liqueur, preferably amaretto
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with waxed paper of backing paper. Set aside.
- Combine together semisweet chocolate chips, dark chocolate, condensed milk and butter in a saucepan. Set over medium-low heat and allow to melt, stirring occasionally to prevent scorching. Remove from heat.
- Stir in almonds, cherries and almond liqueur. Mix until well combined. Spoon mixture into prepared pan, tapping pan on countertop to pack down fudge. Cover pan with foil and chill until set for at least 2 hours.
- Lift fudge out of pan using baking paper as “handles.” Cut fudge into squares.
- For a chunkier version, sliver almonds and slice cherries in half. Be sure to increase quantity of both ingredients to 2/3 to ¾ cups, or as preferred. You may also add 2 to 3 tablespoons cherry jam or preserve into the chocolate mixture during the melting process for variety.
Bestselling Fudge on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of October 26, 2016 7:14 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!