- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup ripe jackfruit, seeded
- 2 cups frozen sweetened acai puree
- 1 cup fresh avocado, pitted and sliced
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves, torn or chopped
- 1-½ to 2 cups very cold water
- Sweetener, if desired
- ice cubes (optional)
- Place mango meat (include any juices) and jackfruit in a blender. Pulse for 2 minutes or until completely pureed. Add acai puree, avocado and spinach. Pulse for another 3 to 5 minutes, while gradually adding water, about ½ cup at a time, until desired thickness is achieved. You need not use all of the water. Sweeten to taste using your preferred sweetener. It can be sugar, molasses, honey, agave nectar, maple syrup, etc.
- Pour smoothie into glasses. Add ice cubes, if preferred. Serve right away.
- If sweetened acai puree is not available, you can use whole frozen acai berries. Puree berries and sweeten as desired, or leave it unsweetened and adjust sweetener once smoothie is done and ready to serve.
Bestselling Products on Amazon
The Mother Tongue: English and How it Got that Way
With dazzling wit and astonishing insight, Bill Bryson—the acclaimed author of The Lost Continent—brilliantly explores the remarkable history, eccentricities, resilience a... read more →
Prices are accurate as of December 3, 2016 10:20 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Tagged with: Acai Smoothie • Acai Smoothie Recipe • Beverage • beverage recipes • Beverages • drink • drink recipes • drinks • fruit smoothie • fruit smoothie recipes • fruit smoothies • Recipes • smoothie recipes • smoothies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!